Midwestern after the holidays get-together

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Get together!

Hey Guys!

GOnna check things out and kinda figure on being there... Maybe have a friend and his kids come along too. We'll see. Figuring on it right at this moment!??

Hoss....

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Carry in dinner

Meat and Cheesy Taters - Travis and Sherri
Pop and Chips - Nick and Tina

What else we having????

Last edited:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I do water, but I will bring my own...:eek:

I make a MEAN sausage pilaf, mushrooms, sausage of course, a little rice, tasty man, unless we have an abundance of muslim's coming (in which case I won't be there anyway) I'll bring it. I will probably throw together some wild meats as well, deer, maybe a pheasant or two, duck, whatever.

I will also get with our resident chef (culinary program) and have her put some snack stuff together.

That sound cool?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Our reservations are made, we are coming in Friday the 11th and staying till Sunday. We figure we will make a weekend out of it!

I will talk with Lori and see what we will bring for the food.

We might even drive an IDI,..hee,..hee,..

Looking forward to it guys!

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
so it looks like i'll be able to make it. just the wife and i (for a head count)
i didn't see anything for desert? i'll bring something along those lines, if thats allright. still waiting to see if i'll have a transmition in tow
on edit: now i'll get a chance to see if my new garmin 750 workslike they say it does
chris

Last edited:

kcw12

CrazedCountryRebel
Reaction score
Well its 285 miles or so for me, so ill try to get up there. Aint got nothing better to do. The only thing that worry's me is the Thook Thook Thook sound coming from the intake side of the motor this morn for a few seconds. We may be playing taps for this IDI if its not a lifter.....

Also If i show up ill bring up some homemade wine and something else to eat, not sure.

And is there the one guy with the dana 70 SRW and the 3.55s to match it gonna be there. If so and you STILL have the rear end and front end message me with price.

Last edited: