Manuel hydroboost pedal.

Jimmylb01

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea where to get a hydroboost pedal for a manuel trans. Tried a few local salvage yards but none in my area have it. Any leads would help.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drill a 9/16" hole 3/4" up from stock...put shouldered bolt in ..check for fit mark for cross pin...remove drill for crosspin....put back in.....weld it in...cut off excess...cut old pin flush....now have hydro pedal.

JM7.3CW

Jimmylb01

Reaction score
Jasper do you have the part number for the pedal, I know I have seen it on here, but after 2 days of searching I can't seem to find it

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the only difference is what Riotwarrior said,
drill, weld, & install

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are the pn for brick nose trucks. The lower is vacuum. The upper is hydro. Not sure if the pedal itself is the same from the bull nose but the brackets are not between generations.

You must be registered for see images attach

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to show the different locations.

You must be registered for see images attach

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or buy an auto pedal and cut off part of the pedal itself (IIRC, the wider part of the auto pedal is all on one side of the arm, "offset" from center).

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Omg....manual trans brake pedals all same shape bull nose to brick to obs...thought I kinda sorta proved that out already.....quite thoroughly too

Only pin location changes.....not pedal pivot or shape.

So far all autos appear sam3 too but not 100 % on that and once am I will do am auto pedal thread too just to clear ANY and ALL misconceptions up.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Besides the pin location differences between pedals there is another very important pedal difference. The auto tran pedal has a smaller diameter shaft hole than the manual pedal. A very well known member here was changing the pedals for hydroboost and purchased the auto pedal by mistake. He working on it cleaning it up and painting it and tried for a long time to install it... But suddenly found the shaft differance sizes. It was an awakening moment too...:eek::angel::sly

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7