Clutch pedal mystery

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a clue why someone would weld a nut to a clutch pedal? This has baffled me for a while.

Attachments

• 20231212_105321.jpg
    20231212_105321.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 22

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Dang that's pretty nuts.
I agree it's probably a redneck floor stopper. Wonder why it was needed....

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like your original stopper is gone, so they improvised.

Attachments

• IMG_20231212_125024.jpg
    IMG_20231212_125024.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 14

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There you go, that makes sense. I was thinking it was some kind of redneck steering wheel lock where I needed to buy a chain, a lock and get some Bubba teeth. :joker:
Thanks
That's a legitimate option, but who's going to steal a 5spd? I've said it before, but I leave the keys in my truck and the doors unlocked. If they can figure out how to crank it up and make it move, they deserve a few laps in it.

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a legitimate option, but who's going to steal a 5spd? I've said it before, but I leave the keys in my truck and the doors unlocked. If they can figure out how to crank it up and make it move, they deserve a few laps in it.
Hahaha, most people can't figure out how to start my trucks even after I explain exactly how to do it. Would probably be entertaining to put a camera in it and watch someone try to figure it out.

I normally don't leave the keys visible in any of mine just because I don't want someone screwing something up trying to figure it out.

James

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, most people can't figure out how to start my trucks even after I explain exactly how to do it. Would probably be entertaining to put a camera in it and watch someone try to figure it out.

I normally don't leave the keys visible in any of mine just because I don't want someone screwing something up trying to figure it out.

James
If I'm away from my truck for a while, I hang the keys on a hook that is on the roof console thingy that Centarian put in the customized trucks, but it's right there. Typically it's in the column though. Who's really going to mess with the monster big rusty ugly tan do-do brown truck that says "JESUS FREAK, JESUS SAVES" on the back glass?

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And a Wilson ball that looks like it really has a bloody hand print on it in the back seat......?

Can you say, "WEIRDO!?!?!?"

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what it is, but it's getting bad around here. Oklahoma legalizing pot sure didn't help things any.

James

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what it is, but it's getting bad around here. Oklahoma legalizing pot sure didn't help things any.

James
Ain't that the truth. I smoked a bunch of dope before I met Jesus, I try to explain to my old buddies and others that it's not cute or fun, it's not harmless, it's going to be a mess. I'm not going to say anymore about it, because I'm about to get mad. If anyone wants to hear what I really think, stop by my house and it'll give you an ear full.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Staff online

Members online