Clutch pedal mystery

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I'm away from my truck for a while, I hang the keys on a hook that is on the roof console thingy that Centarian put in the customized trucks, but it's right there. Typically it's in the column though. Who's really going to mess with the monster big rusty ugly tan do-do brown truck that says "JESUS FREAK, JESUS SAVES" on the back glass?
They may not steal the truck but they'll certainly grab tools and spare change you have laying around in there. Heck, there's people breaking into churches anymore, it's a screwed up world. It depends on where I'm at that determines whether I roll up the windows and lock my truck. The fact is, locks only keep honest people honest.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They may not steal the truck but they'll certainly grab tools and spare change you have laying around in there. Heck, there's people breaking into churches anymore, it's a screwed up world. It depends on where I'm at that determines whether I roll up the windows and lock my truck. The fact is, locks only keep honest people honest.
The change cup is for the local drug programs in my area. And I don't have any real tools worth mentioning in there. I guess they can steel my christian rock CDs or maybe some gospel tracts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Members online