MA spring fling,Holland MI

IDIeselman

Reaction score
June 22,23,24, Holland MI, David Dunbar will have a dyno on hand as well as some track time on friday nite.There will be at least 2 1000 HP trucks doing battle for bragging rights, a cummins and duramax so far but there is rumors of others to show. David kennedy of diesel power mag will be present. check out the events and gathering page at the diesel garage for more info. Lets go show em where it all started........ IDI power:thumbsup:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
David kennedy of diesel power mag will be present. check out the events and gathering page at the diesel garage for more info. Lets go show em where it all started........ IDI power:thumbsup:
:eek: ;Sweet
Gonna pencil that one in. Someone get me a fresh bottle of polish.:D

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David kennedy of diesel power mag will be present. check out the events and gathering page at the diesel garage for more info. Lets go show em where it all started........ IDI

Gonna go show him the '79 right:backoff ...Be cool to see her on the cover;Sweet

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Absofrickinlutly:D Actually I want to get HIM on the dyno before I start the major tickling of this ole 6.9, to get some before and after #'s

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I've got to add this list of things that are tentativly scheduled.

As for the GTG itself, I'll try to list all the things we have so far, and some we're working on right now:

1) Dave Dunbar will be doing the dyno-ing. Dyno runs will be first come-first serve, rain or shine. The highlight of the day will be the Nasty Girl/Maddog "Highest HP wins" head to head contest. This will probably be covered by Diesel Power or Diesel World magazine.

2) Eric's neighbor in the complex is a custom painter. He will have displays of his work....including motorcycles and cars that have been featured in national magazines. We will also have many displays from different vendors.

3) We are working with Jerrod Glover to have a truck pull on Sunday. We are also working with Martin Dragway about drag racing either Friday or Staurday night.

4) There is a very good possiblilty that we will have a stunt motorcycle show in the afternoon. A member of the Place is a stunt rider, and he offered to do a short show. So we'll see about that...it would be pretty cool.

5) There may be a show-n-shine Friday and during the event on Saturday.

6) We are working with car dealers in the Holland area to have an example of each of the brand's new diesel trucks on hand.

7) Eric told me today that there is a possibility that the TV show "Xtreme-4x4" may have a presence at the GTG.

8) We are working on what food we're going to serve. We've had lots of ideas, but with upwards of 400 people coming, its perplexing. Any ideas are welcome.

9) We will probably have many raffles and prizes, and many items to give away.

Here's a link to the full post.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
You guys go make a presence! Get the IDI's some coverage and show'em that "vintage" diesels still have a big following.;Sweet

Tom