For all of those that inquired about Diesel Care.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a conversation from way back in 2007. Taken from TheDieselStop. You can see from this that there service has been less than? For years.

First I called and the owner Bill Williams answers the phone and I ask for a rebiult inj pump for my 1994 f-350 with 7.3 IDI turbo and he say he will ship ups and I should recieve it tues. I told him I was staying at my friends house In OK. and was in hurry to get bak to MA because I was supposed to have left allready and My medicines could not be filled in OK because of there Laws. He said no prob. well tuesday came and no pump, called Mr william again and he gave me a tracking number that didn't work so he said I will overnight it. OK got it thursday and Installed it, only to find it was leaking ten time worse than my original.
well come to find out the top oring seal was folded over and splitn in half, though these pumps were calibrated and if so the tech would have been soaking in fluids. hum wonder bout that, anyways I called Mr William again Friday to ask for permission to break seal and took photos for him. and at the same offer to go to wally world and buy a movie camera for the special event and he said it wasn't necesary. wow what a nice guy I thaught. any ways after removing the cover to my supprise I found rust settling on top of metering rod sitting on the rectangular flat shiny piece of metal. I was freacking only to realize my brand new inject have allready been subjected to this [censored] when we first started it and found this pump leaking, ok I said to myself this [censored] will go out to return of tank I hope. we sucked all ot the [censored] we could. got it running and on my way to Mr williams shop to check out his so called top of the line setup. when I got there friday morning in TN at 7:30 I was early and had wait for the ownwer to show up and yes he was late. this bothers me because anyone know you judge a shop by the attendance relating to priorities if you know what I mean. I was not very welcome by him and he could not look me in the eye. I knew then I was in for it. He ask how it was installed and I told that my friend was a diesel expert and did time it by ear.nso he said oh thats not right and we will time it for you. well it took three hour for this and he didn't even use a timing device. the Kid Jesse who did was a real stand up guy. If it werent for him I would have left the shop immeadiatly and trucked somewhere to be fixed. now supposidly time I left and no mention of refund for the work I had to due to this rebuilt or the fact I went 200 miles out of my to get there for this meraculess fix. forgive my spelling not a scholar . anyways on I went to MA. only to die over 100 mile short of my destination. wow what could it be. how about three cloged injectors and guess what not the intented for a turbo either. seems Mr Williams like to collect the turbo version for his own reasons. wonder what that might be???. Anyways now That I am in over a thousand bucks and definatley feeling ripped off I call Mr. Williams and he says My mechanic installed wrong. and if this were the case why didn't he say this when I brought in for the fix?? I said this guy knows more than your whole shop put together and his name is Old MrBill and a Diesel expert if I had ever known one. buy the way they rebuild there pump on a long bench in front of an open bay door with the wind blowing in freely. I though these pumps were normally built in a cleaner fashon but what do I know I'm just a Certified Tech with his masters degree in Automotive. Mr. Williams doesn't know this yet but I reversed charges on my visa and lodged complaint on his company. thanks for the head aches Diesel Care and Performance Inc. Oh yeah the Idle kick up soliniod dosen't work either. So please tell me if any of you had a run in with Mr Williams Thanks.

PS look for old mr bills also. Thanks ET

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup stellar service for garbage and decapitation of the american way.
i bought a set of injectors, had a bad injector. got another one in, that injector was bad, ended up using one of my old injectors.
ontop of that i got screwed out of a core charge for 1 injector.
screw this company. in the neck. with a chainsaw.
truck runs like garbage, but instead of buying injectors for it, i bought parts for the IDI.
I KNOW THESE PARTS WILL COME IN, AND PERFORM FLAWLESSLY.
and if they dont, im 100% ill be taken care of.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
OldMisterBill did the install, and the repair on the leaking top cover. Look in the Hall of Shame, there are several posts there about this very issue.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking, just wasn't sure.
And I also have a post in there about them. Lol

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
And time marches on. Too bad potential customers can't read all about this charlatan before they choose to purchase the cheapest parts on the ebay web.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MEL should open up an e-bay store.
steal some of DC's business.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually do have an ebay store, but we only sell the stuff that doesn't deserve the proper hand holding and customer care that quality products deserve. I can't compete on price, and sadly that's what too many people look at when they shop. They won't even stop to wonder why one product costs more than another. They just figure they are all the same. *shrugs*

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I agree with Mel about "shoppers". I realize we all shop but having some knowledge before we shop pays off later on. As an example a "rebuilt" injector is always sold cheaper than a new injector. Sadly the replacement parts are more expensive than a new injector. So just how can a shop sell a rebuilt injector cheaper than new. For those that have never opened or shimmed an injector. Its plenty of work. Plus you need spare parts and a pop tester. A good pop tested will cost $300.00 and up. Making a pop tester can be done but its a job just the same.

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad thing is my buddy just bought a pump and injectors from diesel care last month.....I tried to tell him about him but he wouldn't have it so.....we will see how long before he sings the blues.....

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sad thing is my buddy just bought a pump and injectors from diesel care last month.....I tried to tell him about him but he wouldn't have it so.....we will see how long before he sings the blues.....

as i can attest first hand, he will be singing the blues the rest of his life about that shop.....

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as i can attest first hand, he will be singing the blues the rest of his life about that shop.....

i just hope Mel will take the junk DC injectors and give me a A rated core value LOL

sorry for the double post, wrong button