Love my idi!Operation Molly(been awhile)

jordanjohngse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to apologize for not being on and updating everyone about my operation Molly I started awhile back, but being a 23 year
Old husband and father and working for Uncle Sam i honestly haven't done anything for making her shine, but what I did get done over the time frame is install the dura lift facet pump got rid if the tiny green pump from autozone, took care of leaking injectors and and odds and ends, but from my last post to now tell I get a time to actually transform her just wanted to say I love my idi, yea she not turbo and she not fast, but she started everytime no flaws during 18.f winter morning without being plugged, we sat in stop and go traffic constantly I finally converted her to captain chairs and center console
So my 8
Month year old daughter car seat can fix and during the time I have her she never left me stranded and just broke 200k miles, so intell i get a chance to actually transfer her just wanted to say I
Love my idi, and to those having issues with theirs or having second thoughts about yours there worth it, maybe I'm lucky and have
Minor issues tell I get a new truck but love your idi, appreciate there history and the ol ford days smile everytime you see international emblem in your engine bay, smile when your 10.25 sterling don't need work done like the Dana 60 just for rear brakes, smile when you know you have a truck, not a 600 doller a month careful of the paint and your afraid of get her ding up, those with the 6.9 and 7.3 idi or any old diesel or paid off one that's not new, smile when you
Pull up to a Prius or a new 25 mpg half ton and know per month you still pay less then over half then
What he does in just payments :) truck on and keep it
Old school :)

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having a diesel is great with little ones. I remember idling in my driveway in the middle of the night: the hum of that diesel puts em right to sleep...

Zaggnutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
God Bless America!!! ;Sweet And as far as the kids.... I got two girls, 6 and 4 and my girlfriend has a 7 yo daughter.... They friggin' LOVE my truck! They may even love it as much as I DO :D Love those damn kids... They make me so proud...

Rock on!!!

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL Kids must have better taste in vehicles than most adults do mine always want to take the truck but it is hard to get a family of six into a reg cab truck

Zaggnutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL Kids must have better taste in vehicles than most adults do mine always want to take the truck but it is hard to get a family of six into a reg cab truck

They definitely do! My truck is big, dirty, a little smelly at times, rides like a forklift when empty and always full of tools, but if I don't come rumbling down the road to pick them up in it they are disappointed.

1466IH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol mine barely has enough room for me it is a service truck and I always have tools or manuals or clothes in the cab with me it usually takes about half an hour to clean it out to make room for a kid but what fun is life if you can't make Em smile every once in a while

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Zaggnutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol mine barely has enough room for me it is a service truck and I always have tools or manuals or clothes in the cab with me it usually takes about half an hour to clean it out to make room for a kid but what fun is life if you can't make Em smile every once in a while

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I need about 2/3 of a city block to swing it around, but the crew cab is really really nice. Plenty of room for everything and my little stinkers too!

Zaggnutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to apologize for not being on and updating everyone about my operation Molly I started awhile back, but being a 23 year
Old husband and father and working for Uncle Sam i honestly haven't done anything for making her shine, but what I did get done over the time frame is install the dura lift facet pump got rid if the tiny green pump from autozone, took care of leaking injectors and and odds and ends, but from my last post to now tell I get a time to actually transform her just wanted to say I love my idi, yea she not turbo and she not fast, but she started everytime no flaws during 18.f winter morning without being plugged, we sat in stop and go traffic constantly I finally converted her to captain chairs and center console
So my 8
Month year old daughter car seat can fix and during the time I have her she never left me stranded and just broke 200k miles, so intell i get a chance to actually transfer her just wanted to say I
Love my idi, and to those having issues with theirs or having second thoughts about yours there worth it, maybe I'm lucky and have
Minor issues tell I get a new truck but love your idi, appreciate there history and the ol ford days smile everytime you see international emblem in your engine bay, smile when your 10.25 sterling don't need work done like the Dana 60 just for rear brakes, smile when you know you have a truck, not a 600 doller a month careful of the paint and your afraid of get her ding up, those with the 6.9 and 7.3 idi or any old diesel or paid off one that's not new, smile when you
Pull up to a Prius or a new 25 mpg half ton and know per month you still pay less then over half then
What he does in just payments :) truck on and keep it
Old school :)

Thanks for the post. All of the hard work and time and effort and money I've put into my truck and I love it more every time I drive it. Even though it takes time away from the woman and she hears me ******* when somthin breaks, I got HER wanting one!!! I'm gonna marry that girl...