Key broke off in ignition!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
GaPchNCrm said:
Travis- at least I'm getting MY truck fixed and not giving it up for a " horse of a different color" ... oh wait, that would be GOAT of a different color I guess? :)

Hey wait a minute I resemble that remark... :backoff ;p LOL :angel:

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
ericboutin said:
Ditto - Ditto!! Man for a little person she packs a mean punch!! :backoff :draw LOL

Thats a southern girl for ya.If you thought ******* off a guy holding a bud,smoking a marlboro,leaning up against a big truck with a Earnhardt sticker on it was a bad idea......try ******* off the female version.......

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
Thats a southern girl for ya.If you thought ******* off a guy holding a bud,smoking a marlboro,leaning up against a big truck with a Earnhardt sticker on it was a bad idea......try ******* off the female version.......

Kinda like yanking the "short & curlies" on a wolverine! :eek: Then stand back and see what happens! Takes me back to the old Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Poor old stupid Jim Fowler!

Perkins-"Honest, Jim. I didn't think that wolverine would be so sensitive!!?"

:rotflmao

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
troutwest66 said:
Kinda like yanking the "short & curlies" on a wolverine! :eek: Then stand back and see what happens! Takes me back to the old Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Poor old stupid Jim Fowler!

Perkins-"Honest, Jim. I didn't think that wolverine would be so sensitive!!?"

:rotflmao

cookoo :rolleyes: I"m not that bad guys....

Jonathan, shut up... I still have directions to your shop :backoff

Seriously, have the part now, if BJ can find time to change it out I'll be set. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle