Key broke off in ignition!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
GaPchNCrm said:
Travis- at least I'm getting MY truck fixed and not giving it up for a " horse of a different color" ... oh wait, that would be GOAT of a different color I guess? :)

Hey wait a minute I resemble that remark... :backoff ;p LOL :angel:

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
ericboutin said:
Ditto - Ditto!! Man for a little person she packs a mean punch!! :backoff :draw LOL

Thats a southern girl for ya.If you thought ******* off a guy holding a bud,smoking a marlboro,leaning up against a big truck with a Earnhardt sticker on it was a bad idea......try ******* off the female version.......

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
Thats a southern girl for ya.If you thought ******* off a guy holding a bud,smoking a marlboro,leaning up against a big truck with a Earnhardt sticker on it was a bad idea......try ******* off the female version.......

Kinda like yanking the "short & curlies" on a wolverine! :eek: Then stand back and see what happens! Takes me back to the old Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Poor old stupid Jim Fowler!

Perkins-"Honest, Jim. I didn't think that wolverine would be so sensitive!!?"

:rotflmao

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
troutwest66 said:
Kinda like yanking the "short & curlies" on a wolverine! :eek: Then stand back and see what happens! Takes me back to the old Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Poor old stupid Jim Fowler!

Perkins-"Honest, Jim. I didn't think that wolverine would be so sensitive!!?"

:rotflmao

cookoo :rolleyes: I"m not that bad guys....

Jonathan, shut up... I still have directions to your shop :backoff

Seriously, have the part now, if BJ can find time to change it out I'll be set. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction!