Just a bunch of old women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoky

Reaction score
Does anyone here actually own a vehicle with a diesel engine & answer questions - or is it a hoax and really just a bunch of old women sitting around telling lies.

Forums are very disappointing...

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
drop on by SDD.com if you want a active powderchoke forum. the IDI gang is the group responsible for keeping the lights on at OB.;Sweet

motox tech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your disapointment. This site is a wealth of information, hands down the authority on IDIs. The information I have recieved on here has nothing but expanded my diesel knowledge. Understand this site is about brotherhood, not just the best way to spend daddy's money. If your gathering lies from reading these threads, your just reading between the lines. I cannot say enough about the members on here and am very apreciative for the free advise, from hours of research and developement, not to mention thousands of dollars spent. Im in awe that some one could post such a negitive thread. What was your question?

Smoky

Reaction score
Can I remove the large "nut" holding the oil dipstick tube into the oil pan and replace the leaking gasket(?) behind it?

99 7.3 L

Thanks brother

motox tech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure, but I will search around and try to find an answer for ya!! Im sure the 99s are different than what im used to dealing with.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
another thread that goes in the weeds....

Smoky, looks like Moto got the information that you were looking for.... Which is a show of how the brotherhood here works - I mean here is a guy that doesn't even own one and is willing to go the extra mile and help out on finding the information - wow - hat's off to ya Moto!

As Towkitten said this is pretty much an IDI site - it didn't start out that way but just sort of morphed into one, SDD is our sister site and it's pretty hopping for the powerstrokes.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...really just a bunch of old women sitting around telling lies.

I almost became one last night. Was unloading an axle by hand with my son, and tripped and fell backwards. Too bad that jack stand was right there. Damn near went up my kiester. :eek: That would have been fun trying to pull that out. Thanking God that it missed and went between my legs. Pushed the block and tackle out of the way, but did manage to take a big chunk out of my thigh. This is one of those moments where quality of life is measured in inches. :rolleyes:

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here actually own a vehicle with a diesel engine & answer questions - or is it a hoax and really just a bunch of old women sitting around telling lies.

Forums are very disappointing...

So far you've been a taker not a giver. Just saying is all . . .

Welcome to OB ;Sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.