Is dragrag still around?

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted a question for him in the Lounge, but haven't been on here in a while so I don't know if he's still around :dunno
Travis..

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I try to avoid facebook :D I found a picture of a Drag Pack Torino 'vert in a magazine and it looks like it's him at the wheel. Just wanted to see if it was indeed him.
Travis..

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure But if you find me on there same name he's on my friends. All just let him know easier

DragRag

Reaction score
I sold the van to,mand my nice blue and white truck. I'm building a nice white and grey 94 crew cab idit right now. Some lady came out of no where and offered me 14k for the van so I said goodbye to it! Prob never find another one that clean again though!

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
yea, but MAKING one that clean again is alot of fun.

Doing that with a supra right now, and enjoying every bruised knuckle and grease stain on my shirt.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My best friend from high school unlce is building an old supra right now to I think it's an 87 could be wrong non turbo nice car. Handles pretty good to.

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
this is my second, same Gen (mine current one is a '90) This time it's a "mild" turbo build. My first one was an 87 N/A 5speed that started as a basket case like this one, and I drove for 4 years. Lost her in the massive accident during my move out here.. That move is also how I first got in contact with DragRag. It's nice to finally be building another.

Honestly, until you drive one that's been restored properly, you won't understand what a pure joy they are to drive. A 3800lbs car should NOT be able to handle like they do... and yet...