Anyone looking for a truck around Arkansas soon?

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
I can't really/easily sell my F250 at the moment, since I'm across the country (in Utah), but I am planning to head back that way sometime in the next 4-8 months, probably. Unless something drastic happens that prevents it. Just haven't decided if I'll go there before S AZ or after.

Is anyone over in that neck of the woods maybe looking for a decent 87 F250 soon?

The cooling system needs flushing really badly at the very least (it was looking pretty bad coolant wise) and it uses some oil (nothing too excessive IMO), has some dents here and there, needs door hinges, window seals, the usual type of stuff like that, but overall isn't bad. No rust to speak of since it has lived in the south (TX, AR) I have stored it with thick plastic sheeting over the air cleaner lid, so rain can't flood the engine since it probably needs hood seals.

I just don't have a use for it anymore and am looking to get a classic VW to pull behind the motorhome, so the truck needs to go. The trailer will have to take up the space where the truck is parked right now.

It has a semi-tall camper shell on it right now as shown below, which can go with it.

Pic from 2019, right after I got the RV (hence the traps)

Has a clear AR title in my name. Not sure what they are going for in this condition around there right now either.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online

No members online now.