International GP's

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Just thought I would let the crowd know that I went to my local IH dealer today for some quad rings and GP's....The GP's are not cheap $21/each cookoo but they are Beru's in IH packaging so you are getting the good ones for your hard earned cash.;Sweet...I figured they would still be using the Champion GP's.

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
dude you half to find some better pricing that that working at freightshaker
i got my motorcraft beru gp's for around $8

supervert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they were $21 each here in sacramento when i was looking, ford wanted $19 and that was with a friends discount. i ended up going with the wellmans, much, much nicer than the autocraps that came out.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy Jake checked for ZD-1s in his local IH dealership, and $21 was just what he was told, IIRC. He didn't buy those, instead he got a set from evilbay for like $5 a piece, which is about what I paid for my ZD-9s off evilbay too ($41 for the set shipping included, that was the Buy-It-Now price and I was on it like white on rice, lol). He later found more ZD-1s and ZD-9s for good prices, so tis definitely worth the time to wait a few days for an auction to end.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
For the amount you change them I don't mind paying $21 for Beru's. I had a bunch of good used ones here - all used up now....LOL

jimmys f250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
am huntin some right now and found some at autopartsgiant.com, bosch for 8.56 and zd9's for 11.12, free shipping over 50.00 dollars and then there is dieselfiltersonline.com that has zd9's for 9.99,
:thumbsup:think i am gonna go with the zd9's