interior parts compatibility

metalminded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 1993 f350 and the interior is in rough shape. i was wondering if all the full size truck parts were pretty interchangeable in terms of seats, door panels and dash parts? does this apply to just 92-96? or will parts from other years work? I am only interested at bolt on installation at this time... i know you can make most anything work with a welder :)

thanks in advance

this is my first post here so here is a quick intro,

I live in upstate NY and I just got back from Charlston SC where I bought my f350 which has been dubbed "great white" after successfully making it back to NY without issue.

here is the truck as found, i'll maybe make a thread later to follow my progress

You must be registered for see images

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the dash your pretty much 92-97 for bolt in. On the door panels You can maybe run older door panels, but the power window and door lock switches won't be right. Regarding the rest of the trim like around the doors and stuff most of it is compatible with regular cab trucks also. So for crewcab specific stuff you only really need the center pieces from a crewcab and some extension pieces above the rear doors. behind the rear doors is the same as a regular cab and all the trim in front of the front doors is the same as a regular cab. I believe they did some differences with speaker placements and seatbelt shouldler harness heights so I would try to stay 92-97 for a more bolt in fit. That's all probably clear as mud.

And WELCOME to the board. That's a sharp looking truck!

Thanks,
Jeremy

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Pretty much have to stay within the gen (92-96/7), mostly everuthing from the front cab will interchange with any 92-96/7 truck or bronco just be aware of some minors differences in the dash trim, interior color and seats. Seat from a reg cab will work in either seat in a crew cab, things like vents, switches, etc will switch over.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
That's a sweet crew cab you got there.:sly Welcome to the forum as well.;Sweet As far as interiors go, I am pretty sure you can change out the whole dash and use a different vintage if you wish, from 80-96/7. The major hiccup is that if you have the 92-96/7 dash, you need the wing windows in your doors to go with it. For little tid bits, its easiest to stay with in the vintage that you are dealing with.

metalminded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys and the compliments :cheers:

I have had zero luck at the local pick n pulls regarding interior parts... seems like all the trucks i have come across have door panels that are wrecked. sigh.

Last edited: