Bigger parts coming

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nero is right my 6.9 ats 085 stock ip will make ~10 psi how I have the fuel set now
My buddy put a r and d stage one turbo on his ats 093 (stock turbo) kit stock ip and it makes a whopping 3 psi on a good day
then your buddy has some major boost leaks.
my stage 1 drop in will make 10 psi like nothing, and more if I let it. still breaking in this motor so trying to not be as harsh on it, but last motor built at least 25psi on the same fueling as I have now

Noiseydiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 02/94 F350 CC Dually has the OEM Turbo. Nice but not great.
I am also fighting a drive line vibration as the 2WD frame center bearing bracket is different from the 4X4. The 4X4 is a taller bracket.
An aluminum drive line is roughly, without looking too far, $12-1400.
That should negate any drive line vibrations due to the carrier bearing placement. The solid drive line is roughly 80-7/8 inches.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Having a carrier bearing shouldn't be the cause of driveline vibration, I'd get it checked out. Even the 2x4 long bed standard cabs have a carrier bearing and 3 piece driveline. I had a vibration, turned out to be a slightly out of balance driveline.

Saying that, unless you have some crazy driveline angles, but I doubt that, I've seen your truck, it's not lifted that much.

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having a carrier bearing shouldn't be the cause of driveline vibration, I'd get it checked out. Even the 2x4 long bed standard cabs have a carrier bearing and 3 piece driveline. I had a vibration, turned out to be a slightly out of balance driveline.

Saying that, unless you have some crazy driveline angles, but I doubt that, I've seen your truck, it's not lifted that much.
Yeah, my stock height truck has a new carrier bearing, and all new u joints. And it seems to be out of balance. Gonna take the driveshaft to Salina, and have em balance it at some point.

Just gotta find someplace near you that can do it, and then your good to go. I don’t think it costs much either.

Noiseydiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went out to the '87 4X4 F250 and the bracket on that truck was roughly a 5-9/16 inch drop.
The 2WD bracket on the the '94 is about 1-1/2 inch drop, before I did the mono-beam conversion.
I plan on adding one or two more spacers to this party and then probably drop a few bucks on an aluminum drive line if the vibration either does not go away or stays the same as it currently is.
I recently also discovered the oscillating joy of not having a sway bar and hitting offset rough patches in the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online

No members online now.