in need of fuel Injector lines

tham

1994 F250 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
Anyone got a set of fuel injector lines they want to sell? I had 2 crack today and need to replace.

Last edited:

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
2 cracked? Must not have the line clamps installed?

Sorry, I don't have any spares, but make sure you have the line clamps, or they'll keep braking.

tham

1994 F250 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
f-two-fiddy you are correct but that is the way it was when I got the truck.
Cincinnati Guy let me know what you want for them and it sounds like I should get the clamps as well. I could most likely come and pick them up or meet you somewhere. Any thing you can do would really help.
Thanks, Tim

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
I know I have some, not sure ifs its a complete set. I dont however have the line clamps. they can be bought from MWFI....What is the going rate for a set of injector lines?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See if you can't track down some line clamps from ebay or find some generic clamps somewhere. Without them, more lines will crack.

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have "severl" sets with the clamps. I even have sets of 8 new lines but.. They are not a set for all 8 cylinders. They are individual cylinder sets of 8. I didn't know what I was buying by what the ebay seller posted... :mad: But new is new any way you look at it...:D

tham

1994 F250 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
Not sure what the used sets go for but I know a new set is $149.00 but long lead time. So shoot me a price and we could try to work out the rest of the details.
Thanks, Tim

tham

1994 F250 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
If you dont have a complete set I really only have #2 and #4 broken. I think that is correct they are the first 2 on the drivers side.
Thanks,
Tim

tham

1994 F250 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
Plywood and icanfixall let me know what you want for a used set with the clamps in case Cincinnati Guy doesnt have what I need. I did get my truck home last night so I am not in a huge hurry just dont want to wait for 3 weeks for a new set.
Thanks,
Tim

tham

1994 F250 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
Sounds good let me know the details on where to send the cash through your account and how much the shipping will be as well. Thanks to all for the help.