I'm moving and need to get rid of some items

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Hey all! Looks like I'm heading to Maui and won't be bringing my shop with me. So, I want to help the collective here. I'll get a complete list going, but the main items are:

1990 7.3, heads pulled due to a bad head gasket

About 35 gallons of WMO, filtered to 1 micron and in 2 barrels. Includes a barrel pump!

Slider rear window from the 1990

Misc spare engine parts, just ask and I'll see what I have.

Make me an offer. I can't take any of this with me and need to move it out before I leave in a few weeks.

Adding to the list:

Brownie 4 speed $500

Ford towing mirrors, the mirrors need to be replaced but the mounts are good.

6.9 engine harness.

Last edited:

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I still have to decide if I'm taking it with me or leaving it with my folks (they won't be allowed to drive it though...). But I may have it shipped later.

I got offered a job/promotion with my current employer to transfer to our office there with some significant bonuses and, well, I just couldn't say no! Just waiting for home office to give me a start date.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... Great move...;Sweet Its expensive over there but its beautiful too. We have a few members from there too. Hope it all works out for the best. Clean air.. Beautiful lad and people... Nice...;Sweet

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Not much more than living in CA.... But definately nicer! I know there's a couple of members on Oahu that I'll try to hook up with. Gonna be a change, but a good one!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
need pic of mirrors please and I wish I could get that slider.

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
Wish I had a way to get up there and nab the WMO, barrels, and pump. Ish what I want to eventually run on.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Wow looks like I got my fuel pump from ya just in time, please PM me about the heads

I'd like to move the whole engine, but we can talk. And I'll still be able to get the pumps ordered, don't you worry! LOL

need pic of mirrors please and I wish I could get that slider.

I'll get some pics together tomorrow.

Wish I had a way to get up there and nab the WMO, barrels, and pump. Ish what I want to eventually run on.

If you can figure a way before about April, my wife will still be up here.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I have no problem if you want to do that;Sweet
I was going to get another MBZ over the weekend, but the numbers aren't working out right now, so I will have some movement to put towards your brownie.;Sweet

I was kidding about that, but I'll see if I can set up getting the trans to you.