If I was in Oregon....

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
I emailed the guy and offered to help him fix it. I have been in spots like where he is and it sucks all the way around. Hope he doesnt have to take the double hit and lose his truck too.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey punk, I have some standard rod rod and main bearings with 10k on them you are welcome to if he goes for it.

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang! Why do you have to post things like this to tempt me to do something that would result in my being in the marital dog house for a month!?!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang! Why do you have to post things like this to tempt me to do something that would result in my being in the marital dog house for a month!?!

A month aint squat, try 4 years for being accused of cheating when it never happened:mad: cookoo cookoo cookoo

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A month aint squat, try 4 years for being accused of cheating when it never happened:mad: cookoo cookoo cookoo

Bummer man. Never happen to me though. She absolutely, positively, 100%, knows I'd never cheat.

Plus the fact that I'm big, overweight, loud, ugly, and scary looking (those who don't know what a teddy-bear I really am have described me as "intimidating") makes it very unlikely that another woman would be interested in me any way!

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
typ4, If he gets back to me I will take you up on that. I have no money but I have skills and spare time ( as long as my fiance doesnt flip too big a s*it) and I really like to see a happy car (read big old diesel) guy happy.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bummer man. Never happen to me though. She absolutely, positively, 100%, knows I'd never cheat.

Plus the fact that I'm big, overweight, loud, ugly, and scary looking (those who don't know what a teddy-bear I really am have described me as "intimidating") makes it very unlikely that another woman would be interested in me any way!

Next time Im up at Seatac working we should gtg, sound like we could be brothers.:D

oregon101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Punk if he takes you up on the offer of help LMK. If I can I'll give you guys a hand if needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online