IDI Weekend Convoy's

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Sweet, You gotta bring that rig down! That would be a first at any IDI Rally, an IDI powered Chevy!

We did have a 6.2 Chevy powered Ford at the Rally in 04,..It was "Miss Diesel", a "T" Bucket Roadster!

Read his sig ;Sweet

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Hey Mel, are you looking into a campground for your western PA overnight? This might be an easy convoy to hook up with.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure if you let them know you want to be near us they will be able to accomidate. Although in reality it may not matter. We won't roll in there until about 11:00PM, and I'd like to head out around 6:00am. It would be great having you join us. That's 4 trucks just between our families. LOL

Al_E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be heading out of Waupun Sat 5/3 about 6:00am. Any body else from Wi.going down to the rally?

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
@hesutton---im in cadiz ky if i go this year i may be able to meet up with you. mapquest says im about 3 hours from grand prarie IL.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@hesutton---im in cadiz ky if i go this year i may be able to meet up with you. mapquest says im about 3 hours from grand prarie IL.

Sure man. I'm likely going to leave the evening on the 30 or the very early AM of the 1st. Yeah, it's Garden Prairie, not Grand. It's about 400 or so miles for me.

Just let me know and we can meet up somewhere.

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well guys.... I wont be attending this year...:cry: Its not the distance. I probably will start planning on attending next years rally. I had the best time at last years rally meeting and talking with everyone. It was kinda what I hope Heaven is like....:D All friendly people doing no harm to others.... The camp fires were great. The Suttons did a grand job of putting on a great rally although I have nothing to compare to. I will miss all of you but I will be watching from the west coast too. Heres hoping its a safe trip for everyone...:cheers:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thats a Bummer,..Sorry you cant make it Gary,.. Looks like someone else will be in the running for "Longest Distance Traveled" award!

I will be heading out of Waupun Sat 5/3 about 6:00am. Any body else from Wi.going down to the rally?

Sweet! ;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well guys.... I wont be attending this year...:cry: Its not the distance. I probably will start planning on attending next years rally. I had the best time at last years rally meeting and talking with everyone. It was kinda what I hope Heaven is like....:D All friendly people doing no harm to others.... The camp fires were great. The Suttons did a grand job of putting on a great rally although I have nothing to compare to. I will miss all of you but I will be watching from the west coast too. Heres hoping its a safe trip for everyone...:cheers:

That hurts a bit to hear that Gary. I have to say it was a pleasure to meet you and your truck last year. I hope we can see you again next year. You will be missed along with the rest of "The Missing Gary's" (Pa Gary, WV Gary, and so on) this year.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bummer! It was really cool that you made it last year though. That's quite a feat for someone from the west coast to attend. I certainly wouldn't expect it all the time. If it's any consolation, you may get a chance to see us at the L.A. train station again this summer. ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online