IDI Weekend Convoy's

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As rally preparations are starting, go ahead and post if your looking to convoy and by what route. I myself will be leaving on the evening of the 29th, staying overnight in western PA and looking to go via the PA turnpike to I-70 through columbus and then up through Indiana by some yet to be determined route.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
ummm what month is this going down? IF IF IF the terra is ready to roll and if i have any money mabe i can meet up with ya.

-Jon

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
When were you looking to arrive up at the ralley campground Mel? Will you be showing up on the 30th or the 1st?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be heading North from KY in the early am hours of the 1st. Not sure of my route yet. May going north through Indiana the cut West to Ill.:dunno But, I'm afraid I'm the only guy south of the Ohio River coming this year. I may be a convoy of 1.:(

Heath

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be heading North from KY in the early am hours of the 1st. Not sure of my route yet. May going north through Indiana the cut West to Ill.:dunno But, I'm afraid I'm the only guy south of the Ohio River coming this year. I may be a convoy of 1.:(

Heath

Ya I am afraid I cant go

sootman73

Reaction score
this would be my route if i end up going.

and if i dont go i'll be home that weekend so if any one needs a pit stop you gotta an oilburners check in along the way.;SweetLOL

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I'm going to try to make it this year. Wont be to hard, Google maps says its 650 miles each way for me. Thats probably the closest it will get to me LOL

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tavis, I should be getting there on the 30th. You wanna hook up? What are you going to be driving this year?

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I will be leaving Indy on the morning of the 30th (I work the night before so I'll be getting home at 7ish in the morning). So if you are going to be traveling I70 all the way to indy then heading north on I65 I could convoy up with you. I'll be in a rattle can hauling my tent... so if nothing else I would make a good wind block.

If you are looking for a place to hold overnight in Indy I would recommend the campground I'm staying at Lake Haven Retreat. Sites are nice - most are pull thrus and have full hook up for under 30 bucks a night with WIFI and Cable.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. I will probably coming along later than you would like to wait for. We won't hit Indy until probably early afternoon. But we can chat by phone to see if a meet will be possible that day. I'm hoping Mike Fowler will be rally dispatcher again if he isn't planning on going, like he did last year.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
We will be leaving as early Thursday the 1st as we can. We will firm up a time as it gets closer, may be hook up with the Dog Catcher and Little Doggie, They can chase each other. :D

We will see what works out.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doh! Looked at the wrong calendar! I will be leaving on the 30th, arriving on the 1st of July, so I guess I won't call you. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online