IDI swap anyone?

Exekiel69

Reaction score
There is something about old trucks that is so appealing to Me, they look very **** even when they are rusty.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
the stock whatever-was-in-it would destroy that 383. why anyone would yank out whatever it had and do that is beyond me...:confused::puke: such a beautiful truck anally ***** bt that piece of **** engine, soo sad. a stock 392 would stomp that to pieces. yes that truck is crying for an IH diesl swap! i asked him why did he ****** it with a chevy engine then offered him $3000 for it with no motor. :rotflmao speaking of sick 392's... <object width="320" height="240" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/108205549190009" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/108205549190009" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object> the flag guy literally has to chase him down to stop! lets see your 383 do that! LOL:rotflmao:rotflmao:backoff

-Jon

....how do i embed a video????

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
the guy replied and called me a *******.... :rotflmao i'm not the one with a 383 in my harvester...cookooLOL i told him there was no need for that and if he does have a 6500lb winch on it it'll never get the truck unstuck that truck probably weighs that just sitting there, then i asked if he installed it to pull it on a trailer when the motor pops, *******! :backoff

-Jon :rolleyes:

m67tang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a nice ride, but really in need of a diesel power plant. Keeping international pick ups in mind, I saw a diesel 3/4 ton International truck on the interstate one day. It looked like one of the later years that they were made. What motor did they use???

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was digging that truck........... But, it is ruined for me. Why in God's green earth would anyone with any half a brain go to all that trouble to restore that truck and ruin it with a generic and as boring as vanilla and unsalted butter small block chevy!!! Unbeleivable, unforgivable, unexcusable. Talk about an eye sore. That SBC is a **** in an other wise very nice punch bowl.

Sorry, but that's a FAIL.:puke:

Heath

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online