Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
sorta what u want.... sorta.

You must be registered for see images attach

i still have them. will sell em if anyone wants em. not shipping them. to damn heavy. 4x4 square tubing 1/4 inch thick. adapter welded into the bottom to go to 4 inch pipe.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take my advice. DONT DO IT!! All they do is make a mess and take up valuable bed space. On top of EVERY kid wants to race you:backoff

they arent that bad.worried about the watery soot?put little buckets over them.got straight cuts?put the flappers on them.they actually have flappers that dont rattle now.the little boys and thier toys usually dont like to get sooted if they decide to play :sly;Sweetbuild a cover over the cross pipe and you gotta a shelf to put stuff on,cook your lunch while driving to get a coffee on lunch break.

89ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah but when they go blasting off down the road infront of you blowing smoke and then the red and blues light up and they get pulled over makes it all worth it LOL :rotflmao

Lol thing is I'm only 18 and I think they might get the tailgaters off of my truck lol

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Lol thing is I'm only 18 and I think they might get the tailgaters off of my truck lol

yeah but theres a difference between smoking out some tailgaters and and cutting infront of every truck you see with stacks to roll coal in front of themcookoo

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
ya im going to paint the box black the stacks used to be a single 6ft turnout chrome off a international semi i cut it in two and was going to keep it in chrome but it was just in to rough of shape so black they went

mrbrink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the frig, over? Rediculous. Sorry but that's horrible.

Anyone remember this art?
You must be registered for see images

Theres a dude that runs around here in a PSD, prolly a 2002 with stacks that tall, and I'm not exagerating. Also has LED lights in his grill, running boards, base of his 2 gold hick sticks on the hood, across the cab, everywhere. lol everyone I know calls him captain stacks

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
[/IMG]
[/IMG]