I think I need another crew cab

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
2 might not need to be enough! Time for a crew cab short bed if I have to build it myself! Need to carry my new hot air balloon around and not pay the 8mpg gasoline bill of my lighjt duty F250 soon to be propane......

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep us posted if you do. Are there more CC on F350's then on F250's, just seems that way from some looking around.:dunno

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
250 cc is like hens teeth, one cc of mine isn't driveable by others, the other destined for a bronco back half, I'm tempted to shorten a brick nose if I find one, more common in IDI form

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd do a CCSB in either a bricknose or a slantnose, since neither of them ever existed.

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
I CCSB OBS IDI would be pretty unique in its own little way because it never actually existed either, only 97 PSD. But I am an OBS guy now, everybody to their own

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I've never been a brick nose guy myself, but the lines might work with a short bed, and I already have 3 slant nose trucks and an OBS utility body project, i'm kicking myself for passing on the $800 crew cab ilsay month, buy they are as common in the centreal valley as a Prius in Berkley

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
Nobody likes bricknoses :dunno i'm kind of opposite I'm a brick/OBS guy. I've had two slants and didn't like either of em. I guess the style is just too old lookin for me

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Nobody likes bricknoses :dunno i'm kind of opposite I'm a brick/OBS guy. I've had two slants and didn't like either of em. I guess the style is just too old lookin for me

I like all of em in the right place, and nicely restored!

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I CCSB OBS IDI would be pretty unique in its own little way because it never actually existed either, only 97 PSD. But I am an OBS guy now, everybody to their own

96 and 97 CCSB F250's were built. Also SCSB F250's were built in those two years.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I didn't think they made a cc F250 until the 99 model year, but I might be wrong. Anyway, A friend of mine bought a 1997 F250 sc long bed that had been in a rollover. I helped him turn it into a cc short bed. It looks almost factory. He used an 88 cab. I don't remember for sure but i think he used a 92 short bed. The gap between the cab and bed is about 2 inches wider than facory. It's hard to tell unless you look for it. He also has I believe it's an 89 F350 cc that he cut the back off of and added the back half of another cc onto. He lengthened the frame enough to put a bed on it. Don't remember if it's for lb or sb. He built it for his father in law to use for his hunting guide service. All they had to do was get it painted, but they closed it down before they got it painted. He just has it sitting around and isn't sure what to do with it.