i looked into by crystal ball...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want that truck so freak'n bad!!!!;Sweet Gotta get a ZF or T19 in there though. You lucky dog you!

Heath

Last edited:

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
more pics

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your air filter cover is different than mine, does it say banks power on it? was this a intake banks did or just a different cover?

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That air filter cover is part of the old banks stinger kit, it consisted of a taller lid for the air cleaner, bigger filter, a new manifolds back exhaust system, and I think maybe a pyro and turning up the pump a touch.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's awsome Rob. :hail Very happy though to see you keeping one foot in the basement. ;Sweet

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
it will be both feet, when i get this truck i will be selling my SD. times are tough these days, PSDs are out of my league financially. i'm going to get out from under the SD while it's still a nice reliable truck that looks good. this way i have a chance at getting what i owe on it.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
towcat, couldn't send you a PM because your box is full. what do you have and what do you want for it?

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
That truck actually made my knees a little wobbly. I think that if I came across one that nice I'd forego civility in my home and buy it.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
WOW that's a sharp truck Rob;Sweet Yep The seats are the same exact ones that are in my PSD. ;Sweet What year? Are you gonna fly to CA then drive back? With the 3.55's I wouldn't worry about the OD swap. Are you still going to sell you old IDI? or use it for parts?