I like craigslist.

Danoflapper

Reaction score
I was browsing CL the other day and found a 75 chev a guy was parting out. I spotted factory alcoas on it :) Called the guy, he said they were rough so I offered him $100 for the set. Now I've got a set for the dodge! They are pretty rough but it came with 30% tread 285/75s on em! I pulled the tires off yesterday, and today I stripped one of them. It would have gone a lot quicker if it wasn't so dang cold outside! ;Sweet

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Danoflapper

Reaction score
Looks like you got some polishing ahead of you

Yeah, no kidding :O

Good eye there Dan! and a great deal,..

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/pts/2741712056.html

I use a guy off of Chicago Drive who polishes wheels for me for about 35 a wheel, and they look like new. They do a lot of Big Truck Polishing. If you want his info let me know. Its by Chicago Drive by 28th st.

haha that is the one! Good eye on your part too! There are a lot of CL snipers out there I am sure.

Well, I'm going to try my hand at polishing the first wheel, If I absolutely hate it, I will definitely go that route. :thumbsup:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I am still on he hunt for a Milwaukee brand one. Right now I have some POS harbor freight that I paid $25 for 5 years ago, but it is on its last leg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online