I have 6 diesels for sale Chevy Dodge Ford Mercedes

blaster77

Reaction score
hey guys I have 6 diesels for sale (love them) Pics will be up soon
The Fords:
96 F-350 Powerstroke 142k 2wd Xtra Cab Dually black w/ cap power everything Awesome condition no dents with no visible scratches that I can see. Rides nice, transmission shifts hard at times, but it is definately a nice truck. I'd give it a 9.6/10. Asking $10,900, but taking serious offers.
You must be registered for see images

95 F-350 XL Powerstroke (Work Truck) Automatic Crew cab 2wd SRW Long bed Blue 242k Nice truck was used for construction I assume. Vinyl Floors and seats. Few dents and dings and tailgate is kind of rough. New bedliner just installed. Runs great transmission shifts VERY smooth at proper times with no bangs. Asking $5,000, but taking serious offers.

93 F-250 XL IDI Reg Cab Long bed. 236k White 4x4. Automatic. Has trouble starting at times, but always seems to fire up. Transmission shifts well. Dual exhaust. Asking $2,800, but taking serious offers.

The Dodge:
96 Cummins 12 valve black xtra cab long bed automatic 204k 2wd. Runs great. Getting new paint soon. turbo back exhaust. Taking offers.

The Chevy:
98 Chevy 6.5L Turbo Diesel Xtra Cab Long Bed 96k miles 4x4. Was used at UMD as a work truck. It has vinyl floors and seats with crank windows. Transmission shifts very well. Clean truck. Asking 9,900 but taking serious offers.

The Mercedes:
87 Mercedes Diesel 269k red transmission shifts well. Asking 3,200, but taking serious offers. These diesels can last up to 500k when taken care of. This mercedes has many new engine parts such as brake lines, and brake booster, etc.

Pics will be up soon for all trucks and the car. PM Me with offers or questions.

Last edited:

chach3835

DIESEL BURNER HERE
Reaction score
I wish you were closer that IDI would probably be sold. Father is looking for a 4x4 truck. Little to far from Ohio.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! ;Sweet Not too far from me, but I don't need any right now.

fordboy

Reaction score
would the white 93 make the trip to michigan if I flew in and tried to drive it home? Can you post up a few pics of the inside?

blaster77

Reaction score
I have never driven the 93 a very long distance, but I did drive it 130 miles from where I bought it from. It has trouble starting sometimes.

Hook_A_Chain

Reaction score
can you get me pictures of the 12 valve? whats a ballpark price your looking to get without it even getting painted?
Thanks

blaster77

Reaction score
Mercedez Benz Sold....

And I'll get pictures of the 12 valve tomorrow. Before the body work I wanted $3,500 obo but now that the body work is about half way done, I may ask a little more, but I'm not sure

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin