I cant WIN !!!

badasp118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't WIN! Some jerk hit my truck last night crushing my dually fender! So now Ive had a axe put through the passenger dually fender, and now I have a crushed drivers dually fender. Im so sick of this ****!!! Now i need two dually fenders! Anyone know where I can get them? new or used, preferably used? I need a set bad. Ive had nothing but bad luck since I bought this truck. Ive got so much in it its sickening. So much for my brandnew paint job.

badasp118

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks! Axle and rims OK? At least they are "end user replaceable". Crushed bed sides not so much.

badasp118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got lucky in that the axels n rims seem ok, the beds sides r ok too, but the fender is ruined! Hit n run too! At least I have a paint booth at my disposal!

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As sickening as why the trucks are in the yard a wrecking yard near me has a couple sets on the bed. I almost cried when I went in yesterday and saw a spotless 89 CC dually that had been destroyed for the CARS program. I'll check with them tomorrow what they would want for them

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally slowed down enough I could pop in. I checked and they don't want to sell just the fenders. They did however say bed and fenders for 550