I Can't Make the Rally

87-F-250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oilburners.net

I have good news and bad news. Bad news first. I won't be able to make it to the Rally. My truck isn't ready and its not in the budget to fly me out.

The good news is I can still write an article about the Rally. All I need is pictures and a description of what happened. Please send photos and a little bit of information to:

[email protected]

Even though I won't be there in person I'll be there in spirit. Plus if I get some cool pictures we will be able to get the IDI message out there in Diesel Power magazine and that is the main thing right.

I really wish I could go but its just not in the cards.

Sincerely,
Jason

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Hey Jason, I'm sorry to hear that you cannot make the rally. Rest assured, there will be plenty of great pictures!

87-F-250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks. Like I said we can still put together a great story but I'll need your guys help.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Thanks Jason. Getting the word out is the main thing. Sorry you can't attend I think you would have a blast(I won't be either), but exposure in a national publication is more than we could ask for. I think most of us would agree.

Tom

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jason. Getting the word out is the main thing. Sorry you can't attend I think you would have a blast(I won't be either), but exposure in a national publication is more than we could ask for. I think most of us would agree.

Tom
tom-
if the pics are of mel and goatboy in their shorts and nothing else, it would do our group irreparable harm.:D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well that's a bummer Jason. I'm sure Gary has enough parts behind his "back seat" that could get a fleet of trucks to and from each coast.:D

I'm sure there will be plenty of cameras there. I'll have mine and will prlly end up taking a few hundred as done in years past.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll need a mailing address for you. Heath bought you a shirt, and you'll want to have it.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! Sorry to hear that Jason. I was out of town this weekend (Chardon, OH) to buy another IDI.:sly And, I just got your email last PM. Like Mel said, You have a Rally shirt. We will take lots of photos for sure. We will hopefully see you next July!;Sweet

Thanks you for doing the article on the Rally.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can still write an article about the Rally. All I need is pictures and a description of what happened. Please send photos and a little bit of information to:

[email protected]

Even though I won't be there in person I'll be there in spirit. Plus if I get some cool pictures we will be able to get the IDI message out there in Diesel Power magazine and that is the main thing right.

Jason, we missed you at the rally. It was a hoot. I'm no writer by any strech, but someone can give you a good describtion of the events of the rally. BJ, Darrin, Aric, and Gary, have posted photos and can email you all you need.

I have a T-shirt for you as well. PM me the address you'd like it shipped to.

Hope to see you next year.

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle