I bought a Truck!!!

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
master and agnem. I was at the local u-pull today and saw a 92 or 93 with a cluster in it. It was a 7.3 idi back up by a 2wd zf5. If you want it I will go pull and ship. Not sure what they want for it but I can check and let you know if your interested.

punk

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I remember when I built my 63 Mercury, I think the old man loves that car more then I do. He helped a lot during the build. Hopefully the my little fella (one 1/2 of the twins coming next month) will be a gear head like myself so we can build something in the future...Some old Ford steel would make it even cooler.

MasterM00SE

Son of Mel
Reaction score
Well, If father son projects go as well as you all are remembering than I will definitly have some stories to tell. I love my father and dream of gaining all of his knowledge. I guess I had better start soaking him now!!
MasterM

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Congraduations on everything you got done in a short time. That truck will make a neat project. Working with your Dad is great. I had worked with my Dad for over 20 years. The really sad part was finally knowing more than he did about "things mechanically". That was almost harder than when he passed on about 10 years ago. Still to this day when I really get into something I think I can give him a call just to ask questions because... Dad will know what to do in this area.... Enjoy this time because its what the future memories are made of. Just before Dad died we took a flight in a WW2 B-24 Bomber together. Dad was a flight engineer-top gunner on them. He never spoke of it other than what I have just said. I sat in the top gunners position and "saw" what he saw. I even got some stick time where 2 P-51 Mustangs esscorted us along for a while. Yes, that was a memory I will cary forever....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7