hydroboost or rear disc

gandalf

Reaction score
I haven't seen an option for the ambulance package when buying brakes. Do you have any part numbers?

I'm pretty sure that's what I have, though not installed yet. As I recall, I looked then up at RockAuto, but then bought them locally. Keep in mind, there is always a possibility they may differ depending on year and such. Mine are for a '92 CCLB Dually. They were not labeled "Ambulance", I don't think, though I couldn't swear to that either.

What I have came from Wagner. The box has what looks like a part number: ANA583R; and a paste on SKU:52819126, which may not have much bearing on the whole deal. The number is stamped on each shoe, showing also right and left. Picture below.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

These things are big and they're heavy.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link or anything for more info on this?
Regarding rear wheel cylinders, one size up for the most part means that if you have a SRW truck you can use DRW cylinders for the same model year - IIRC the SRW runs 1-3/4" bore and dually is 1-13/16" or something like that. If you have a dually truck to begin with, I'm not sure what else you can use that is larger than what the factory put in there...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat