holley red pump question

wood350

Reaction score
i got a little air leak somewhere in my fuel system so instead of keep messin changing things i wanna put an electric pump on it is there an atricle that explains everything i need for the install and how to install. thanks for the info

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Look for okigringo posts He posted a very good one some time ago on how to do it.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on doing such an article, but would welcome anybody who wants to beat me to it.

shorthair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just did my elec pump conversion last week. used a purolator pro06sv pump 29$ at schucks i got 2 so i already have a spare 7psi 32 gph, pump is 5/16" hard plastic fuel line was 3/8" on mine if you get an extra couple of hands like I did you wont even need to take a deisel bath, a 30 amp relay took power off the heater fan with a 5 amp fuse inline to & from the relay added a 1/4 turn shutoff on each side of the pump. pulled mech. pump & installed a big block chevy block off plate. P.O. had a piece of neoprene fuel line at the pump so i just cut hard line to the filter since fitting was seized on so hard the end of the pump cracked trying to loosen it & slide hose on. I used 2 clamps at all hoses.