Hi

Al_E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought Id say HI . I finally got my computer to let me post here. Been checking out this place for a while . Wasnt shure a CHEVY guy running a 7.3IDI in his Chev truck would fit in around here!:dunno

Al_E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got pix on webshots .Just have to figure out how to link

zigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Al

1981 Chevy C30 7.3hypermax pulse turbo custom 2"upswept headers dual 2" turbo up pipes 4" down pipe, exhaust and dual stacks ,port and polish heads, 4" ram air intake and low restriction intake adaptor,modded and twisted IP,Holley red fuel pump,T19 and DNC aux under trans,3.73GM 14 bolt, Bendix air comressor, full custom air ride suspension and tag axle with hyd brakes,1985 48"semi sleeper custom fiberglass interior, full VDO gauges

Welcome bud.

Anyone who has done up a truck like that (especially with one of our beloved IDI's )is more than welcome here. I too would look forward to some pics of that rig. Sounds like you did one helluva job on it.

Zigg :)

rubberfish

Reaction score
You've got a few bucks tied up in there. :)
Very nice. :) The dash is way cool. :thumbsup:
Welcome to the site. :cheers:

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome

The link to your album is working. That truck is way cool. especially for a Chebby.;Poke

Here's a couple shots for those of you that might have problems with opening his page. Definatly worth a look. Job well done.;Sweet

You must be registered for see images

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
What a co-inky-****, I posted a link to your pics last week. Lots of questions on how you set up the dual rear axles. I'm still getting set up to do my swap, just waiting until I won't be using it to go camping. I may be asking you some more questions!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats a really nice truck.... Just saying that doesn't seem like I have said enough. I'm impressed with the attension to details. Is this a 10 wheel setup? It looks like it. Who made the headers? Those are great. I also noticied the fan shroud. How was that made? Your electrical work is something others can learn from. Do you haul horses with it or is that part of the show? Anyway I can't say enough about what you have done. You are most welcome here. Even if you had just a beater you would be welcomed here. What did you do to the motor internals? Thanks for sharing....:thumbsup: ;Sweet

Al_E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About 25000 over the past 10 years and countless hours of work. I drive it during the summer and try to do a bigger project over the nasty months. Any Questions Ill try to answer. Been down many unknowen roads building this project. It really helps being a heavy eqpt tech and fabricator. Your forum has helped with lots of the little obsticals building this truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle