hey Darrin, Ron, Chris wheel polishing

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
my truck (sometimes) gets washed once a year weather it needs it or not and that's for the July rally. i might have to surprise everyone and show up with some blinging wheels now :D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... Thats for people that have nothing to fill up their spare time with.... It has a sound foundation to the information but who has that much time to remove a wheel. Remove the weights and valve stem and polish like that..... Nope... Not me... I like a nice high quality shine but I'm not going to spend the time to get it either. My rims are what Ford gave my truck when it was made in Canada....

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
I will be doing this to a nice little treat I got from darrin at the mini rally ill let ya know how it goes

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I polished the wheels on my 87 silverado a long time ago. Came out nice, but required constant attention. They look good but glass black rattle can does to and doesnt require much follow up effort. :)

i am getting lazy as i age adn I use my truck for hauling stuff that sometimes requires me to go off the pavemtn so Polishing is not an option for me anymore. Looks very nice though.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I polished the wheels on my 87 silverado a long time ago. Came out nice, but required constant attention. They look good but glass black rattle can does to and doesnt require much follow up effort. :)

i am getting lazy as i age adn I use my truck for hauling stuff that sometimes requires me to go off the pavemtn so Polishing is not an option for me anymore. Looks very nice though.

AMEN