HELP!!!

DBogo

Reaction score
i just bought a XLT style chrome grill and headlight shrouds for my 95 and the grill came off with 5 bolts it was a piece of cake but how the hell do you get these damn headlight shrouds off :confused: i need some help quick i want to finish this before sundown thanks

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DBogo said:
i just bought a XLT style chrome grill and headlight shrouds for my 95 and the grill came off with 5 bolts it was a piece of cake but how the hell do you get these damn headlight shrouds off :confused: i need some help quick i want to finish this before sundown thanks
your answer is on the inside of the engine compartment. pull your batteries and look in th eradiator support area. there should be two nuts to remove.

DBogo

Reaction score
yea at first i got one of them but then someone at thedieselstop had some pics they couldnt put those bolts in any worse place could they buy anywho i got one side done and it looks pretty sweet

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My '92 is the new generation nose and I have mixed feelings about how Ford put the front end together. The "brick" style nose is by far easier to work with. If it wasn't for the IC project, I would have hung a brick nose on the truck. Even with the added room, I still had to do some trimming on the grill support tho.

DBogo

Reaction score
yea that style front is a ***** seeing as how you cant see or get to any of the bolts that hold it on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online