help, need a picture of front 80-91 frame

HankHill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have a picture of their 80-91 truck with the front bumper off?

I need to see what the front of the frame looks like compared my 93-97 front of my frame which is boxed

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Have to see if i can dig one up. they are way different

Sorry about the quality, they are scans
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

that is an 80 f150 frame being converted to a F350 frame

Last edited:

HankHill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks a whole bunch trap and brad, exactly what I needed to see, buddy of mine has a spare fisher plow he wants to dump off, I was thinking about grabbing it only thing is its a setup for an 80-91 frame,

I'm looking for a backup plow.

either this old conventional fisher or a newer electric over hydraulic meyers, I've never owned a meyers before, and I have only heard that they suck and are no good so I'm not sure, the meyers is coming off an f350 thats in my vintage (its a 95)

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
thanks a whole bunch trap and brad, exactly what I needed to see, buddy of mine has a spare fisher plow he wants to dump off, I was thinking about grabbing it only thing is its a setup for an 80-91 frame,

I'm looking for a backup plow.

either this old conventional fisher or a newer electric over hydraulic meyers, I've never owned a meyers before, and I have only heard that they suck and are no good so I'm not sure, the meyers is coming off an f350 thats in my vintage (its a 95)

yeah. the Meyers suck. Very cheaply built and their seals allow in moisture. On top of you leave half the plow set up in the truck when your drop the blade, they really need to get out of the stone age