hamptonroads va craigslist find could make good truck

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Man that has a lot of potential and for the money its a steal if the dump works.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yups, I'd love to have that truck - paying for its insurance and registration tho, not so much :( Also needs a Texas wing on the cab roof before the sleeper, and my bumper up front, along with more lights :D

nice bronco project in the background
Oh, those things are evil, before you know it you are spending your full paycheck on then for things that didn't need fixing to begin with. So addictive...

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Portable jail cell? Maybe some weirdo was using it for that and got arrested and that's why it's so cheap? Maybe it's because it has an E4ODOA instead of a ZF5..... this seems more probable. I didn't even notice the dump bed....if that works that has to add something. I can't help thinking that in the worst case scenario you buy it, and part it out and make way better than $1500 in parts and scrap metal... AND if somebody wants to buy it and keep the auto, I have an auto column from an 86 that needs the lock cylinder replaced but is otherwise shipshape, and I would let it go cheap.