got my clutch ordered

ramon f350

Reaction score
well i called Luk today and made sure that my clutch and solid fly wheel are on their way here to Texas. they didconfirm and give me a tracking number!!!

for those of you that might be interested in it here are the part numbers.
cluctch kit 07-131
fly wheel lfw127-vpb
the kit come with the pilot bearing and the clutch alignment tool and all the necassary stuff. ;Sweet

I got the whole deal including shipping for 540.00 those guys over there are top notch :hail :hail they answered all of my questions and were very nice.

Ramon

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Yes they are very helpfull, and if for any reason they can't awnswer your question they sure will get back to you with an asnwer. Paul was the one that sold Me the kit. If you say you are tds member they give you a discount too, I guess we should also get a disc here right :Sly :backoff .

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you order the Kevlar pilot bushing, or are you sticking with the roller bearing?

IMHO the Kevlar bushing is the way to go, particularly for the price...the roller bearing that was in my old clutch was toast!

ramon f350

Reaction score
it comes with the kevlar if i am not mistaken. I did tell him that I was a member of OB and he gave me free shipping which was better than the STD discount and told him to come check us out I hope he comes by he will see that we are fixing ti be the power house for diesel knowledge

Ramon

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might want to double-check that. I had to order the Kevlar bushing as a separate item...but maybe they changed it since last year. My LuK kit came with a roller bearing (that I think I still have somewhere, since I put the Kevlar bushing on)...

Cool that they gave you free shipping!!! I think the shipping charges added almost $100 to my order (mainly because the SMFW is so -cuss heavy)...