gauges and pods

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
i might take you up on that.
only thing is its gonna cost me an extra 60 dollars to order the 4 pillar pod.
they have a u build it kit on the 3 set up im looking at for 176ish. 3 gauges and the 4 gauge pod comes out to 240ish.

I hate to blast your 3 in 1 glowshift, but if it was like mine I wouldnt plan on it lasting the truck out.
well appartly i have one of there newer more "revised" gauges.
but if it dies just gives mean exuse to replace it with 3 instead of just one. look like a cockpit on the inside;Sweet

lol i love the cockpit look more the better someone on here has like 25 extra gauges i want that lol

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
right now this very moment i have 6 gauges to go in plus all the other ones i want lol

surfib

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the glowshift gauges, tranny, oil pressure, and water temp. I've had them for about 2 years now and love them. So much so that I'm gonna get the fuel pressure and pyrometer guages. I don't have a turbo, but I have the fuel turned up. I'll be installing it after the new y pipe goes in.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the glowshift gauges, tranny, oil pressure, and water temp. I've had them for about 2 years now and love them. So much so that I'm gonna get the fuel pressure and pyrometer guages. I don't have a turbo, but I have the fuel turned up. I'll be installing it after the new y pipe goes in.

I love the one glow shift gauge I have now.
Especially the colors:D

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im a big gauge fan ;Really

You must be registered for see images attach

I love that setup:D
The custom pod you have on the left is where I was wanting to put one of those universal pods.
But I for now I'm just going to temp mount the pod on the dash till I can figure it out.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the only issue I find with pillar pods is 2" guages, I want the big ones 2 5/8" style, I have started my collection of them and plan on one 3" Piro with dual needles for left and right cylinder bank.

gatorman21218

Reaction score
lol i love the cockpit look more the better someone on here has like 25 extra gauges i want that lol

I have 6 plus a half dozen switches to do what the keys used to.

For those that are going gauge wild, dont forget vacuum. I honestly have unhooked my vacuum pump but its vital for those with vacuum brakes, auto trans, cruise or a/c

Last edited:

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

wheres that at under the glove box?

Originally Posted by gatorman21218
For those that are going gauge wild, dont forget vacuum. I honestly have unhooked my vacuum pump but its vital for those with vacuum brakes, auto trans, cruise or a/c
i will be later on down the line as time allows
for now im adding oil press water temp and fuel press.
the one gauge i have on the pillar now is is going to be put on the dash in a double pod. why double/ exuse for another gauge later down the line:angel:

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Under the ashtray area. I bought an A pillar cluster but I really didn't like it. Will probably put it in the new Bronco, as I will have to get a trans temp gauge with the lovely e4OD @#$%