gauges and pods

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considered the 4 gauge pillar. Wonder if I should have got it for future gauge addition.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
I will have to say that mounting the 3 gauge pod in my 89 required cutting the top of the pod off which is very easy to do. The top gauge is easily seen but personally going 4 high might get a little difficult to see that top gauge. Then again I don't know if the angle of the 4 pod one is different.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's. What I thought too about the 4 pod one. The 3rd one is already getting alittle hard to see can't imagine how hard it is to seethe top one unless ur like 6,4.

Don't get me wrong my other FOUR glowshift gauges have worked absolutely flawless that's why I think I messed up my wiring job this time around.

Update: ok had to go to grandmas today to help her out so no work done but did get play with the wires for a few minutes. Now the only time the gauge goes erratic is if I brake hard and the front end dips down or when I drop into park. So I'm thinking maybe the movement that causes is moving something loose.
Going to wire it to a different power source and see how it goes. But it's MUCH better than it was yesterday.
Once truck cools down I'm going to see if I can wire oil pressure in too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online