Fuel system upgrades

sagebel

Reaction score
Now that I have the chip and a tranny that will hold I think I have caught the HP bug. What is the best way to switch from a dead head system to a regulated return? Is it cheaper to buy the kit or to build one? If it is easier to build one what is the best flow path? Thanks in advance.

Scott

joediesle

Reaction score
I f u want a higher hp fuel system go with www.dieselInnovations.com , with DI u can go to a sump pickup from the tank with bigger lines and a high performance filter and pump. This works geat if your going in the 500 hp cllub.

sagebel

Reaction score
I'm not really looking for 500 yet. Maybe someday when it is no longer the daily driver/ weekend family hauler I'll go for it. By then it will be the 600-700 club or they will come from the factory with 500 and I'll just be keeping up! One good thing has come from these up grades: The wife likes to go out and let me get under the influence more. This gives her the opportunity to drive it! Saturday night we were headed home and she says "I'm going 80 and it won't shift?" I said "Is your foot to the floor?" She replied "yes" I then tried to explain how things worked and her only reply was "I like it when it pushes me into the seat" I think I might be close to making 300hp, I can't imagine what she would do with 500! I'd have to sober up and that ain't right.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70