Follow the Thunder Pickle

Abull78

More boost Mr. Scot
Reaction score
Mpg finally pissed me off. Pulled into a loves and broke out the tools. Radiator flush, changed the oil, cleaned the air filter and ditched the ram air, advanced the ip and aired the tires up to 65psi. Let's see what that does.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Mpg finally pissed me off. Pulled into a loves and broke out the tools. Radiator flush, changed the oil, cleaned the air filter and ditched the ram air, advanced the ip and aired the tires up to 65psi. Let's see what that does.

Ya aint afraid to get yer hands dirty on the road I see! ;Sweet

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Are you running a fuel additive? I wonder if you bought some bad fuel along the way and have a leaking injector now.

George D.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you get back I can pop you injectors if you are still getting crappy millage. Then we need to take the pickle to test n tune at the strip where the land Yacht will blow your doors clean off.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scratch the THUNDER, it's now a VLASIC or maybe a GREAT GERKINS that's one crunchy pickle

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the 93 in Zona, looks like He's running sweet now. That's a rolley coaster ride on the 93.

Abull78

More boost Mr. Scot
Reaction score
When you get back I can pop you injectors if you are still getting crappy millage. Then we need to take the pickle to test n tune at the strip where the land Yacht will blow your doors clean off.

I would check with the Land Yak before committing to such torture. I am up for a test n tune anytime, I even have tow straps in my truck so getting you and your truck home afterwards shouldnt be too big of a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online