Follow the Thunder Pickle

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
What a really neet idea. Kinda like tracking a "package" across the country.... BTW... Your starting point is about 2 miles north of my nehpew's home on Gatewood. Small world isn't it.....

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
my buddy Scotty is in Las Vegas as of tonight, He is playing in the national Pool Tournament that is starting this week.

How does the mapping thing work, will it track you in real time or do you have to enter your location every time?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Calvin's got the touch when it comes to the computer and internet.... Don't want to mess with him thats for sure....:kick::moon::D

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
my buddy Scotty is in Las Vegas as of tonight, He is playing in the national Pool Tournament that is starting this week.

How does the mapping thing work, will it track you in real time or do you have to enter your location every time?

It tracks you via your cell phone. As long as its GPS capible you have to download an applications for it. It tracks you and refreshes the page at a set time.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
One thing to note, it will track your speed too. A buddy of mine went on a trip on his motorcycle and a few times it showed well into the triple digits.... Oooops! I'm not sure if that can be used against you.
LOL

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
wow Calvin, that is sad that you were able to come up with that pic so quick,....cookoo

LOL

:eek: Best be careful, that might be your new avatar. But yer right.:rotflmao

icanfixall said:
Calvin's got the touch when it comes to the computer and internet.... Don't want to mess with him thats for sure....:kick::moon::D

Yup, I've been schooled by a few of those guys like towkitty.;Really

Abull78

More boost Mr. Scot
Reaction score

it updates every 5 seconds and is acurate to 1000 feet. it works off the gps in my phone.

Abull78

More boost Mr. Scot
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Again, I have the 911 contacts copied BUT, if I.m not really gonna know who is close to my locations as I make my way east. If I do have a problem, I will post that I am in need I will also repost the link to the instamapper so that you all can see where I am and maybe direct the closest person to me. my phone number is 951-795-0027. I feel confident that the ol' thunder pickle will make it but, better to be safe than sorry. Chat with you guys in a week or so. Keep burnin oil!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online