Follow the Thunder Pickle

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if instamap can be secretly installed on cell phones. Great for checking out perverts lurking at school yards.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if instamap can be secretly installed on cell phones. Great for checking out perverts lurking at school yards.
Most modern cellphones have GPS tracking already built into the phone. The rule of thumb is if you can message with your phone, you have it built in.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dunno if he is still at that mall but he has been there for 2 hours haha

Yeah sure, the mall ..cough..(asian massage parlor)...cough... is a great place for a guy to hang out for a few hours.

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Last position

2010-08-18 23:17:45
(46 minutes ago)

N 29.93001°
W 112.88663°

Altitude: 58774 ft
Speed: 571 mph
Heading: 175°

Location.....in the Gulf of Cali LOL

for me its 12:04 EST

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
well,the stink pickle.....I mean Thunder pickle is back on a highway per the map......just east of a Airport ironically.......

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
I could have really used this program and service on my trip to Kentucky and NC last month.....That would have been on interesting GPS track......Wonder if it keeps tracking even if you have zero Cell service but GPS signal......there were times when I didn't have cell for hours.....and a few times when I didn't even have GPS....that is when you know your in trouble.....

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I could have really used this program and service on my trip to Kentucky and NC last month.....That would have been on interesting GPS track......Wonder if it keeps tracking even if you have zero Cell service but GPS signal......there were times when I didn't have cell for hours.....and a few times when I didn't even have GPS....that is when you know your in trouble.....

Just as long as you didn't hear banjos :rotflmao

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
going with past tense, as you aren't on line... How did it handle 7,ooo feet above sea level, and 60? mr I'm gonna boost it tot he moon... 60mph? Really?

All jesting aside.. good luck on yer journey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle