finally added some super tech tcw3 but think i added to much?????

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
why worry about it?

it's new clean oil, you could run WMO, I don't worry about measuring tcw3, howes, or PS, I just dump it in when I fill the tank, sometimes it's one glug, sometimes it's a case of "I'll just finish off the bottle....", and once in a while, I actually measure

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could run straight clean new 2 stroke oil and not hurt anything. Don't worry about a thing, drive it and add fuel as you burn it off if it makes you feel better, but you'll be fine as is.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used 1-ounce/gallon TC-W3 for several years, precisely measured.

On another site, there is a guy that just about devoted his life to researching two-cycle oil in diesel as a pump lubricant.

He stated that 1-ounce/gallon was the best ratio and that is what I went with.

Also, for our purposes, Walmart Super-Tech rated highest in the lubricity tests.

Two cycle oil will also act as an anti-gel to a limited extent, plus it gets rid of moisture.
;Sweet

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
Henry likes bacon drippin's and chicken fat stirred up together with a dash of Tabasco and some garlic...;SweetLOL Other than that I do like Freebird with a pint of Wally 2-stroke per tank at fill up, unless I'm running WMO blend, then I don't worry about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online