Enterprise Fights back!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Went by the shop today and they were putting the engine in(WHOO HOO).Well,I was standing there watching them trying to get the motor mounts in(DUHHH the owners side kick installed them backwards) and was joking around.Asked if he had been cussing the Enterprise any.Well,he joked back that he doesn't cuss at problems and there was no problem he couldn't fix with a gallon of gasoline and a match....then said nah,Drop some fertilizer in the tank.About that time The Enterprise got PISSED and flicked a chunk of rust straight in his eye.Yep,The E got the last laugh as he was washing a chunk of Vehicular Cancer out of his eye.Told him just seconds before that not to **** The Enterprise off,It gets Even.This is Christine in a Blue Oval.

Freight_Train

Reaction score
The chunk that flew into his eye!Well,if you remember,Christine didn't fix herself at the beginning.Arnie had to slowly rebuild her piece by piece.Then she became the self healing Unholy beast!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aint no ******* ever stood between me and the Moose Truck.
You must be registered for see images

tractorman86

Reaction score
oic! so u are still in the enitial resto stage!!! better look out when she is ready!! :eek: :D unholy!! i thought christine was a bad a** :rotflmao

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dsl_Dog_Catcher said:
:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Good one Rich.
Something tells me he's tried it already. LOL

i have seen the movie christine more times than i can remember.i even have it on tape.love that movie ;Sweet

Freight_Train

Reaction score
I used to have it on DVD......but alas,it grew legs and walked off....But pretty much ANYTHING writen by Steven King is bad ass....and when John Carpenter turns a Steven King novel into a movie....WATCH OUT!If there ever was a Gasser I would be proud to won it would be a 58 Fury.Which Carpenter had a good eye for detail....Since I think all 58 Furys came in White with Gold trim only and if you will notice at the Factory scene all the cars BUT Christine are white with gold trim.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online