Dreaded tire sizes

SirRea63l

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thnk I can take those pics, I have to do some straightening on the pieces that connect to the box, I beat them up pretty bad when I took the bed off.

SirRea63l

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the front connection, attached to the bed cross brace
You must be registered for see images attach

Middle connection,

Rear connection.

Pork_Chop50

He looks kinda hairy and slobbery to me....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you, that is perfect. I notice you have the bulging rubber sway bar isolaters. I would highly recommend the Energy Suspension poly bushings for sway bar and springs. It made a significant difference in how the vehicle handled. Totally worth the money in my opinion.

SirRea63l

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, the previous owner had done the fronts already and the rears will get done, too many other projects going on. I am about to tackle the leaking fuel filter housing. Not sure yet if I will repair it or replace it with something else. The list for is old truck is long, I needs a coolant flush desperately, that may mean a new radiator. The power steering leaks, not sure where yet as I haven't looked. The interior needs another deep cleaning. I have to finish straightening the bumper mount. I need to take the steps off the bed and straighten the brackets. The pics I took were of the side not bent. I need to de the headlight relay mod as well. I have most of my stereo gathered, still need a head unit and backup camera. Both front window motors are to be rebuilt, I have the parts just not the time.

Fortunately I have other vehicles that get daily duty.

Pork_Chop50

He looks kinda hairy and slobbery to me....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just replaced my radiator with a mishimoto along with hoses and thermostat. Got the rad and t-stat from Amazon cheap. It was a decent fit, there was some minor filing I had to do to get the rad in properly. So far I am very happy with the result. Again just my opinion for what it's worth. I have an old filter housing if you want a spare. No guarantee on being leak free but you might be able to rob parts to reseal yours.

SirRea63l

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, I may just go the Napa filter housing route, it depends on how time is going. If I rebuild it it will be with the tech article and rip all the crap out of it and plug it. Time is always the issue, I am still building our retirement house, by myself so when I need a break the truck gets worked on. :D

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
I know it's a bull nose but I'm runnin 315's on stock obs rims with a Dana 60 and stock 350 springs.you can run wide tires on the stock rims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online