typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
*** is with the constant double posts???????????:mad:

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
agree just about every post i do is either waiting waiting waiting or a double. servers not doing so hot

gandalf

Reaction score
This is an ongoing problem. It's been discussed before---the last time quite recently. I show it about two postings down in this section. There was also a post quite a while back:

Double posting thread

It's more of a bother than a problem. I'm sure we can deal with double posts if need be. All we have to do is weed out the double.:D

Last edited:

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
This is an ongoing problem. It's been discussed before---the last time quite recently. I show it about two forums down in this section. There was also a post quite a while back:

Double posting thread

It's more of a bother than a problem. I'm sure we can deal with double posts if need be. All we have to do is weed out the double.:D

Double weed Cool dude!!!!!:love:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My assesment of the issue (for what little that matters... I'm just an I.T. guy) is that the post goes through more or less instantly, but it is the refreshing of the updated post that is the problem. If you actually open the same thread in a new window while your waiting, you will see your post is there, even though the original window you updated is no where near ready to show it to you. :dunno

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My assesment of the issue (for what little that matters... I'm just an I.T. guy) is that the post goes through more or less instantly, but it is the refreshing of the updated post that is the problem. If you actually open the same thread in a new window while your waiting, you will see your post is there, even though the original window you updated is no where near ready to show it to you. :dunno
FWIW I've had a number of double-posts recently, even though I'm careful to NOT refresh the page in an effort to avoid exactly that...

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
agree just about every post i do is either waiting waiting waiting or a double. servers not doing so hot

Wait Wait Wait for the post to come up. Hope it's snot going thru Mel's servers, there aaaalllllll wet.:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828