Cup holders

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know, but he WANTS cupholders! The OP was that you lacked cupholders, so why would he replicate your seats and thus start ANOTHER thread! Like we need another air intrusion, electric fuel pump, smoke at start up, nail in my tire thread. We might break the internet with another cupholder thread, so I recommended caravan seats because if you remember way back it got mentioned that caravans have a bunch of cupholders. Now you know my logic, it's genius, but custom is better.
I ran over a sharp rock in the dark this morning, destroyed the tire. 45 mph on gravel, only 4 miles from home though. I’m pretty sure I found the rock in the daytime on the way back. $250 for a new Hankook Dynapro AT2, mounted and balanced. The old tire that dies was starting to weather check, needed replaced anyways. Didn’t get to drive it to Manhattan, after the tire fiasco, took the Dodge. Gonna try to drive it Saturday though, up to Manhattan.

I did go check cows with it this afternoon. Ran good.

I have an electric lift pump

I have smoke at start up for 2 seconds

I don’t have air intrusion

I have happiness

I have cupholders

I have a minty Ford diesel truck that likes money and has an air horn and a CB and big mirrors

I have tools

I have people to forum with here at Oilburners

I get fed good

I have a warm place to sleep

I have a good job, intertwangled with my parents farm

I have a good gal who also likes money, but not as much as the Ford.

Most importantly, I have faith in Jesus

What more does a feller need?

This thread is all purposely cupholderful

Cupholders. I used em today. Cooler full of soda and water was in the Ford, was thirsty in the Dodge. So when I got the tire from the Tire Shop, and took the Ford to check cows, cupholders were utilized, two cans of soda and three bottles of water were consumed.

Got 13 mpg on this most recent fill up, after checking cows. Guess it breaks in.

Last edited:

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
@Jesus Freak I also have prime well tires on my truck, and have been since 2012, they work just fine.

On another note, will adding more cup holders help reduce wear noise? I don't want to hear that plastic bag that's wrapped around the driveline anymore.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Jesus Freak I also have prime well tires on my truck, and have been since 2012, they work just fine.

On another note, will adding more cup holders help reduce wear noise? I don't want to hear that plastic bag that's wrapped around the driveline anymore.
I buy tires at the junkyard (and on Craigslist if there's a deal). So I get what I get, the tow truck is on Toyo's for duals and maxxis for steering, dually gots some off brand A/T for duals and Firestones for steering........ you've gone off topic! Keep it cupholder!

As far as noise, I'd recommend turning your stereo up, but the IDI should make enough noise with a fan clutch and just the way these engines roar that a bag shouldn't be an issue. Now if you're in the samurai.......try the stereo.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
It's fun to say my toolbox has a better stereo system than my truck or samurai. Toolbox has a sub and amp for those extra low beats.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, but he WANTS cupholders! The OP was that you lacked cupholders, so why would he replicate your seats and thus start ANOTHER thread! Like we need another air intrusion, electric fuel pump, smoke at start up, nail in my tire thread. We might break the internet with another cupholder thread, so I recommended caravan seats because if you remember way back it got mentioned that caravans have a bunch of cupholders. Now you know my logic, it's genius, but custom is better.
Your cupholder is a bit.........SMALL!!
How do you stay hydrated in FL...?

You must be registered for see images attach

:cheers:

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your cupholder is a bit.........SMALL!!
How do you stay hydrated in FL...?

You must be registered for see images attach

:cheers:
When the humidity and heat are here I drink 1.5-2 gals of water a day. For me, cupholders are more important than air conditioning, that's why I've taken this thread so seriously. Viva la CUPHOLDERS!!!

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Why you guys puzy footin around when you can have some real comfy Cup holders.​

Attachments​

• You must be registered for see images attach

Goat

Id like her to inspect the undercarriage of my truck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brb5

Members online