Cross Posted: The Infamous NMB2 gauge cluster

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
up for sale is a custom gauge cluster built to fit 80-86 ford trucks. gauges are for a diesel, so that would be the 83-86.

This is a gauge cluster I modified/built myself. the small gauges are VDO, and the GPS speedo is speedhut. Tach is Autometer with an alternator pickup.

Includes all sending units needed for operation. as well as the wiring harness so you just plug this bad boy into a 12v switched power source.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682.

This was before the truck was painted and put back together, but its a good representation of how good this setup looks

Everything works flawlessly, I purchased all gauges brand new less than a year ago to build this. Speedo can be sent to speedhut to get refaced/calibrated. It was supposed to be a 100mph, and I was sent 200mph on accident, never cared enough to send it back for the free reface.

Here is a link with pricing and all of the cool features this speedo has:

http://www.speedhut.com/custom_gauge...number-822.htm

VDO gauges can be found on jegs/summit anywhere like that, they are not cheap.

I also have this autometer tach for sale -

http://www.jegs.com/i/Auto+Meter/105/2888/10002/-1

I guess I don't currently have a picture of it installed in the truck, but thats it, and is also less than a year old, and functions perfectly.

I am asking $400 OBO for the gauge cluster, $100 shipped for the tach.

If you want it all I will make you a package deal. I am negotiable and motivated to sell, need the cash for parts for the new build, but I'm not going to give this stuff away, I could ultimately reuse it.

I came across this and thought I would share with the brotherhood in case anyone is interested. Whether or not you were a fan of his, no one can question the excellent craftsmanship. I can tell you they look even better in person. PM for details.
Edit.....pictures below

Last edited:

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
400 OBO for the cluster or 100 for the tach. If someone wants to make an offer I will PM the seller's contact info.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin