crashed into a pond tonight!

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
Stop telling us what we can and cannot say.
If you don't like what's being said, don't read it.
There's plenty of other threads for you to read.

LOL Where you been, he's a moderator! I would say he's entitled.:popcorn :popcorn

This thread sure brings back the good ole days. I'm not even the one poking the hornets nest this time!LOL

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
LOL Where you been, he's a moderator! I would say he's entitled.:popcorn :popcorn

This thread sure brings back the good ole days. I'm not even the one poking the hornets nest this time!LOL

And the other werid thing is I agree with ya on something cookoo

What is this world coming to....

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You probably don't care about cops that give you tickets either. That's OK with me.

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Err, someone correct me if I'm wrong here... it's in a parking lot right???
Accepted standard safe speed in a parking lot is walking speed.
How on earth do you climb a curb at walking speed :confused: :bail ;Poke :popcorn

FYI, in a privately owned parking lot, there is no official speed limit.

well at least in Cali. idk out over on there. i had a short discussing with a police officer about it. He reassured me that there is no speed limit.

Regardless idk if its right that he punched a hole in your truck to tow it out. my 2 cents.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I say it's all walmarts fault - they come in a practice capitolism. As stated what the do is use their buying power to gain the upper hand in business - man that's a crime right there.

If they treat their employees badly then the employees have a choice -work somewhere else. Trust me I was in with a company once (Thomson Consumer Electronics) that was a chit hole to work for and I bailed when I seen it wasn't going to change.

As for a thing that Fordandguns brings up - trust me any manufacting business has a rate that needs to be met or someone gets their butts jumped. Trust me no one pays anyone to not be productive - every business has goals and they need to be met. For example in my current line of work the lines need to run 82.2% and when I have a line that isn't making the grade trust me I'm out there asking questions as to why we aren't at or above 82% for the line, if it can't reach those numbers for long enough we will pull in the line leader and formally ask them why it's not getting there, then trust me when they hit the floor their line workers are going to get a butt chewing... Because trust me if they aren't making the numbers we get out butts jumped as well from upper upper management or the owners. Don't care what business it's all the same... It's called business.
I know that all companies have production rates, but when you get chewed out because one dept. took you longer than another did, it ticks you off. The pets dept. had 9 pallets of bags, 3 pallets of boxes, and three of those square carts full of cans. Took me most of the night. The automotive dept. had 2 pallets almost knee high, took me almost an hour. I was told that the pets shouldn't have taken me any longer than automotive. I asked why, and was told there was no difference in departments. It should only take an hour to an hour and a half for each dept. no matter the amount of freight. Pets, hardware, auto, and sporting goods were what I was supposed to do in one night. No matter how much there was. That is what ticked me off. I understand they don't want to pay you for not working but some things are ridiculous!

aggitator

Reaction score
All this over some stupid kids stunts. The h@!! with his truck, just lucky someones kids,wife,or mother didn't get run over or killed from his foolishness.

Hope he has learned from his mistake and will use better judgement in the future. Thats what is know as experience.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All this over some stupid kids stunts. The h@!! with his truck, just lucky someones kids,wife,or mother didn't get run over or killed from his foolishness.

Hope he has learned from his mistake and will use better judgement in the future. Thats what is know as experience.
Last time I checked, you become an adult when you turn 18.

GREASE FIRE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am still checking this out because i am interested to hear what the repair cost would be, especially from a dealership. Got to be at least $5K - a very harsh lesson. When you see these trucks as hobby toys they get expensive really fast. If you want to monkey around with them it is much more cost effective to spend the time & money converting them to run veggie since it pays for itself (and eventually the entire cost of the truck) as long as you have some good sources for it. I am saving about $7K/year between my van and my waste-oil kiln. For me it is a living, not a hobby - but even if it was a hobby it would be a very constructive one and, IMHO, a lot cooler than black smoke out the pipes and burning rubber in a parking lot....

Paul

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score

Oh oh where is the popcorn smilie????..................................

Ah there it is

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn ;Poke

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
I know that all companies have production rates, but when you get chewed out because one dept. took you longer than another did, it ticks you off. The pets dept. had 9 pallets of bags, 3 pallets of boxes, and three of those square carts full of cans. Took me most of the night. The automotive dept. had 2 pallets almost knee high, took me almost an hour. I was told that the pets shouldn't have taken me any longer than automotive. I asked why, and was told there was no difference in departments. It should only take an hour to an hour and a half for each dept. no matter the amount of freight. Pets, hardware, auto, and sporting goods were what I was supposed to do in one night. No matter how much there was. That is what ticked me off. I understand they don't want to pay you for not working but some things are ridiculous!

I been to the walmart in eastland and I would think you could stock the whole store in an hour and half:rotflmao its tiny:dunno

oh yeah and this thread is useless:D

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
I been to the walmart in eastland and I would think you could stock the whole store in an hour and half:rotflmao its tiny:dunno

oh yeah and this thread is useless:D

Yeah I agree the thread is useless! The Eastland store went super center. 99,000 square foot. Before that it wasn't as bad.